- Monday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Tuesday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Friday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
Call our leasing office to schedule your tour today!
Experience unrivaled levels of upscale comfort in a new apartment community in Newton, MA. Redefining modern living, 28 Austin welcomes you with a rich collection of amenities, boutique retail shopping on street level, including Caffe Nero and Henry Bears Park, and contemporary floor plans. Our environmentally conscious apartments welcome pets, and are ideally located steps away from the Newtonville MBTA commuter rail station.
Leaving the privacy of your home behind, youll discover our activity-filled amenity spaces. 28 Austin is full of inviting community comforts, like the sun-filled sky deck with a fire pit and pergola, conference room, and the comfortably appointed resident lounge with community kitchen and fireplace. A guest suite, fitness center with a yoga and stretching area, and an outdoor playground are other enticing additions to your living experience.
Residents will enjoy the benefits and convenience of calling the village of Newtonville home. 28 Austin is less than 20 minutes away from downtown Boston, and even closer to The Shops at Chestnut Hill, Boston College-Newton Campus, Brandeis University, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Lasell University, and many other conveniences. Apply for one of our apartments in Newton, MA today and take advantage of everything we offer!
- Steps to Newtonville Station MBTA Commuter Rail and less than 15 minutes to Back Bay
- Fully Furnished Corporate Apartments Available
- Walkable and convenient location near retail, restaurants, pharmacies, supermarkets and more
- One- and two- bedroom apartments plus select apartments with dens
- Sun-filled sky deck with pergola and fire pit
- Resident lounge with community kitchen and cozy sitting area with fireplace
- Conference room
- Fitness center with yoga and stretching area
- Guest suite**
- Pet friendly with dog park
- On-site playground
- Caffé Nero
- Henry Bear's Park
- Private underground garage parking**
- Bike room including a repair station
- 24-hour package room with smart notification system
- Elevatored building
- Electric vehicle charging stations**
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Smoke free community
- Light filled, open layout with oversized, floor to ceiling windows
- Gourmet-style kitchen featuring quartz countertops, stunning backsplash
- Stainless steel Energy Star premium appliances
- Designer custom cabinetry and spacious kitchen islands
- Wide plank flooring throughout, including bedrooms
- In-suite washer/dryers
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- 9’ ceilings give you the room to live large
- Elegant bathrooms with dual sink vanities*, Grohe faucets and stylish tile
- Generous walk-in closets*
- Private balconies and roof deck*
Newton, MA Luxury Apartments
Our brand-new community is custom-tailored to provide an unparalleled living experience for the resident who wants to have it all. Our Newton apartments are pet-friendly, brimming with luxury touches, environmentally friendly, and superbly located next to restaurants, shops, and the Newtonville MBTA Station.
Make every day spent at home memorable. Browse through the fun toys at Henry Bear’s Park on your way to the pet relief area, where you can enjoy a breath of fresh air while your four-legged friend meets like-minded buddies. The resident lounge provides a perfect setting for an afternoon filled with fun or an evening with friends. Take advantage of the fireplace and community kitchen, or step outside to relax on the sky deck, watch the sunset or enjoy a fall evening by the fire pit. A conference room, fitness center, and outdoor playground are other luxurious amenities you’ll enjoy as a resident.
The apartments, available in one-bedroom, one-bedroom with den and two-bedroom floor plans, are the epitome of modern luxury. The open-concept kitchens are equipped with chef-grade appliances that make hosting dinner parties an ease, and the expansive living areas are great for entertaining and relaxing alike. All of our homes feature soaring 9-foot ceilings, energy-efficient LED lighting, and in-suite washers & dryers. Many of our apartment homes also feature floor-to-ceiling windows. Outside your home, find a world of convenience, starting with the on-site Henry Bear’s Park, the nearby Star Market, CVS, Bank of America, Rockland Trust Bank, Brewer’s Coalition, Rox’s Diner, Cook, Cabot’s and Starbucks, just to name a few.
Seize the chance to call one of our 68 apartment homes your own. Give us a call to schedule a tour of our luxury apartments in Newton today!
Dogs and Cats Welcomed Up To Two Maximum Allowed. Monthly Pet Rent is $50 per cat and $75 per dog. Breed restrictions and weight limit of 60 lbs or less applies.